Shau Kei Wan Jobs Accounts Clerk / Assistant Position at Hong Kong Educational Publishing Company Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hong Kong Educational Publishing Company Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Shau Kei Wan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounts clerk / assistant and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Educational Publishing Company Ltd.|
|Position||Accounts Clerk / Assistant|
|Region||Shau Kei Wan|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Perform routine accounting functions such as data entry and invoice verification
- To work with Supervisor for regular review and enhancement of accounting workflow
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare vouchers, bank reconciliation
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
- Diploma or above in accountancy or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Hands on experience in SAP system implementation is a plus
- Familiar with PC operation (MS Office)
- Good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Accounts Clerk
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Shau Kei Wan|
|Address||Hong Kong, Shau Kei Wan, Yiu Hing Rd, 3號9字樓 Eastern Central Plaza, Hong Kong Educational Publishing Company Limited|
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- General ledgers / ARAP / Bank Reconciliation
- 5 days work / Double Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Media/Publishing/Printing
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week