North Point Jobs Accounts Clerk (1-year Contract, Renewable) Position at Oxfam Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Oxfam Hong Kong has open a job vacancy for the domicile of North Point and surrounding areas as accounts clerk (1-year contract, renewable) with full time & contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Oxfam Hong Kong|
|Position||Accounts Clerk (1-year Contract, Renewable)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
(Renewal of contract will be subject to the need of the Agency and the performance of the candidate)
- Input donor information into the Donor Database System (DDS)
- Prepare direct debit authorization (DDA) list to bank for processing the monthly autopay collection
- Assist in maintaining donation related accounting transactions and reconcile with donation data in DDS
- Issue Official Receipts
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Finance Team
- Carry out ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned
- Non-degree tertiary educated or above with LCCI Level 1, at least 1-2 years of finance or accounting work experience. NGO experience is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both Chinese and English. Basic Putonghua is preferred.
- Proficient in computer applications, including MS Office, and Chinese word processing.
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is a must.
Closing Date for application: 24 May 2023
Professionals who want to work for a good cause and are prepared to take up new challenges are invited to send their application letter, curriculum vitae with their current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or click “Apply Now”.
At Oxfam Hong Kong, our culture is shaped by our values, which reinforce what we care about and how we do things. Our five core values are: Justice, Empowerment, Inclusiveness, Accountability and Innovation. Learn more about Oxfam Hong Kong here: https://ww.oxfam.org.hk.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us. Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
(Data collected will only be used to process job applications. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within six weeks from the closing date can assume that their application was unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.)
Oxfam Hong Kong is an equal opportunities employer.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||17層、9層 Oxfam Hong Kong, 28號 Marble Rd, North Point, Hong Kong|
- Data Input
- Assist in maintaining donation data
- Administrative and clerical support
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam
International. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy
and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit
If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please join us to make a difference.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours