Kwun Tong Jobs Accounts Clerk 會計文員 Position at Wilson Trading (Asia Pacific) Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Wilson Trading (Asia Pacific) Company Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ACCOUNTS CLERK 會計文員 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Wilson Trading (Asia Pacific) Company Limited|
|Position||Accounts Clerk 會計文員|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- 5 days work, Bank Holidays
- Double Pay, Medical Welfare
- 11 Days annual Leave, Kwun Tong
- HK$1400 ~ 1700
- HKCEE / HKDSE with LCCI Level I & II
- Hardworking, responsible and good working attitude
- Daily accounting operations
- Some administrative duties and ad-hoc assignments
- Welcome Fresh Graduates
- Immediate available preferred
- Interview can be arranged after 6pm
- Work-life balance
- Assist daily accounting operations and fullset book-keeping
- Supporting on-going and ad-hoc projects Requirements
- Some administrative duties
- Detail-minded, independent, self-motivated, attention to details, and good team player
- Immediate available would be highly preferred
- Location : Kwun Tong (near Ngau Tau Kok MTR)
- 會計工作經驗或持有LCCI 會計二級證書優先
- 5 days work , Bank Holidays
- 11 Days annual Leave
- Double Pay, Medical Welfare
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wilson Trading (Asia Pacific) Co., Ltd. searches high quality hand tools around the globe and introduces to professional users.
We would take every opportunity in exploring new markets in other countries so as to build up the brand and confidence around the globe.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week