Kowloon City Jobs Accounting Officer Position at Connexus Travel Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Connexus Travel Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kowloon City and surrounding areas as accounting officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Connexus Travel Limited|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- An evolving business in growing stage that provides career progression opportunity
- Key member in AP, including new Virtual Credit Card payments
- Handle AP accounts and prepare bank and cheque payments
- Monitor daily bank movements & prepare bank reconciliations
- Support month-end closing and perform reconciliation of clearing accounts
- Prepare audit schedules and assist in annual audit
- Prepare monthly foreign currency exchange table
- Prepare management reports & schedules, such as Cash Plan
- Support filing of accounting records
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time and ad-hoc projects
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Self-motivated, well organized, independent, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Excel
Interested parties please send application detailing contact information, education and employment background, and salary expectation by clicking “Apply Now”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purpose and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Connexus Travel Limited. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other suitable positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
|Address||Hong Kong, HK 九龍西九龍站B2層B2-5 China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited, 號舖|
- Handle AP accounts and prepare bank and cheque pay
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance / Accounting
- Convenient location near MTR Station
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connexus Travel Limited(formerly Swire Travel Limited) was established in 1948, as the first travel agent registered in Hong Kong (Licence No: 35001). Throughout more than 70 years of excellent service, the company has developed into a leading regional
travel management company, with a focus on customer service and technology for Corporate, Leisure and MICE Travel.
Since January 2018, Connexus Travel has obtained PCI DSS certification. Our compliance with the highest global standard is reflected in the people, technologies and processes we employ which ensures our clients’ data and payment card information are safeguarded
in the best possible way.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency