Yuen Long Jobs Accounting Officer (claims & Collection) Position at Nestle Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting Officer (Claims & Collection). For candidates who reside in Yuen Long and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Nestle Hong Kong Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Non-Degree Tertiary.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nestle Hong Kong Ltd|
|Position||Accounting Officer (claims & Collection)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The role will be working under the finance & control team, closely partnering with offshore Shared Services Centre and to provide accounting support related to total trade spend (TTS). He / she will be handling claims & collections, payment settlement as well as assisting in daily accounting & related administrative operations. Detailed job scope is as follows:-
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders incl. sales team of different business units within Nestle, key accounts clients and direct customers
- Follow best practices of total trade spend accrual and settlement
- System maintenance of promotion discount
- Prepare and control budget & forecast
- Ensure all AR activities to be executed in timely & accurate manner
- Prepare regular financial reporting & other management reports as required
- Perform data analysis and provide insights to improve ROI
- Maintain statutory accounting standards, liaise with internal / external auditors
- Engage in process improvement projects or other ad hoc projects as assigned
What will make you successful
- Higher Diploma or above in Accountancy or business related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ accounting experiences
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good analytical mind
- Detail minded, with good time management and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office and well versed in EXCEL, good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary via “Quick Apply”.
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
|Address||Nestle Hong Kong Ltd, 18 Wang Lok St, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Hong Kong|
- Claims & collection, financial reporting
- Support trade spend accrual & settlement; SAP user
- 5-day work; With company shuttle bus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best
tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,00 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country
in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success.
We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours