Aberdeen Jobs Accounting Manager Position at Pizzaexpress (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Pizzaexpress (Hong Kong) Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting manager with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Aberdeen and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Pizzaexpress (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Purpose of Role
This role is a critical link between our restaurant operations and Finance & Accounting department. You will supervise a team of subordinates for managing all daily operations of accounting function in Hong Kong market. You will work in an exciting but friendly working environment. We believe in the importance of work-life balance.
We are not just looking for a staff or employee, but a member that is greatly involved in the group’s strategic development process.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to: –
- Lead and supervise a team to handle daily accounting operations including General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Reconciliation, weekly, periodic, quarterly and year end closing and other daily operations
- Prepare, review and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Able to handle full sets of books and accounting operations
- Manage cash flow and ensure adequate funding for operating expenses.
- Work closely with operation teams to ensure operation related issues are reconciled in the system
- Participate in accounting system and internal control implementation and enhancement
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Work with external auditors to ensure the statutory accounts are consistent with Group Reporting Package
- liaise with external parties for daily operation matters (bankers, company secretary etc)
- Assist in reviewing the advices from lawyer / advisors on tenancy agreements, leasing documents, or other material contracts
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Accounting with MNC exposure, preferably gained in retail, catering and/or hospitality industries;
- Prior experience in CPA firm is a plus;
- Proficient in Peachtree and MS applications;
- Experience in accounting system migration would be an advantage;
- Mature and tactful with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and build rapport with colleague in other departments;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, solution and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Working location: Near Wong Chuk Hang MTR Exit A (2 minutes’ walk)
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates. If this sounds like the role for you, you are welcome to be part of the PizzaExpress family!
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking the below orange < APPLY NOW> botton.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Lead a daily operations of accounting team
- Work closely with cross departments
- 5 yrs’ relevant exp. in retail or F&B industry
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you passionate about Pizza?
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpressis a global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh
handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China,
and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has
created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job application email: [email protected]
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week