Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Accounting Manager (new Position) Position at Kingstar International Trading Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Tsim Sha Tsui and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Kingstar International Trading Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Manager (New Position) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Kingstar International Trading Ltd|
|Position||Accounting Manager (new Position)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist the Financial Controller to handle all finance and accounting duties;
- Month-end closing, internal / external reporting, cash management, planning, budgeting, forecasting;
- Budgeting control;
- Regulatory and tax matters;
- Co-ordinate with the accounting teams in Hong Kong and China;
- Support system implementation;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- Qualified accountant preferred; student member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent will be considered;
- At least 5 years of solid experience in accounting or auditing;
- A team player yet independent; proactive and responsible;
- Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and commercial senses;
- Good in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
We offer competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Month-end closing
- Management accounting reporting and analysis
- Coordinate with HK & China teams
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Kingstar International Trading Ltd. was founded in 1992. Since the date of establishment, the company has been focusing on marketing and distributing renowned
international skin care brands from all over the world to Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Stressing the philosophy that lies behind Kingstar’s motto ‘Let Your Beauty Shine On’, Kingstar rummages around the world to explore new treatments and products
that are suitable for the Asian skin types. With its utmost professionalism and unsurpassed perseverance, Kingstar has been growing steadily to become one of the leading distributors for world-renowned skin care brands including GUINOT, LA COLLINE, JUVENA,
DECLARÉ and DIANA DICKSON in the regions.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week