North Point Jobs Accounting Manager Position at Mikimoto Pearl Jewellery (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Mikimoto Pearl Jewellery (Hong Kong) Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of North Point and surrounding areas as accounting manager with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Mikimoto Pearl Jewellery (Hong Kong) Ltd|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
– Responsible for month-end closing and expenses analysis
– Responsible for preparing the reports for management decision making and analysis of product/ sales performance
– Responsible for monthly schedules, budgeting and ad-hoc assignment
– Bachelor holder in Accounting or related discipline or equivalent with professional qualification (HKICPA/ACCA)
– Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
– Experience in PRC and retails business is an advantage
– Handle full set of books and monthly reports independently
– Self-initiatives, responsible and able to work independently and under pressure
– Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel & Chi Windows
– Good in spoken English/Mandarin, and written English and Chinese
– Attractive salary plus double pay and discretionary bonus
– 5 days work
– Marriage leave
– Medical insurance
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating expected salary and available date by clicking ‘Apply Now’ specifying “Application for position of Accounting Manager”.
Welcome to visit MIKIMOTO website ww.mikimoto.com.hk for more information.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mikimoto Pearl Jewellery (H.K.) Ltd.,
MIKIMOTO, a renowned Japanese luxury pearl jewellery brand established in 1893, we are now seeking high-caliber candidate to join our team in order to cope with our retail expansion
in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Jewellery/Gems/Watches
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week