Central Jobs Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager Position at Altus Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Altus Holdings Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Altus Holdings Limited|
|Position||Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Supervise and review subordinate’s works such as bookkeeping, handling of A/R, A/P, proper filing, etc.;
- Handle full set of accounts independently for certain group companies;
- Review financial statements for overseas group companies prepared by professional accounting teams;
- In charge of the whole Group’s month-end and year-end closing;
- Prepare monthly management reports;
- Handle quarterly group consolidation;
- Assist in quarterly, interim and final results announcements;
- Assist in interim and annual audit;
- Handle cash flow forecast and monitor banking facilities;
- Prepare / supervise to prepare FRR for the Group’s licensed companies;
- Maintain a master file of billing; and
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree or above in accountancy;
- Experienced in Listed companies and/or audit is preferable but not a must;
- Experienced in consolidation is highly preferable;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Chinese Word Processing;
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-minded, willing to learn, well organized and with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume indicating availability, current / last and expected salary by Clicking “Apply Now”.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
- Strongly motivated
- Good communication skill
- Well-organised and strong sense of responsibility
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wide range of experience in asset management, investment advisory and corporate finance. We are a HKICPA authorized supervisor and we are inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week