Kowloon Bay Jobs Accounting Executive Position at Nestle Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounting Executive in our company, Nestle Hong Kong Ltd. For candidates who reside in Kowloon Bay and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Nestle Hong Kong Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The role will be working at the finance team under one of our business units, closely partnering with different internal stakeholders like sales and marketing team, in reviewing & providing insight analysis on business performance, as well as supporting the decision-making process in order to strive for the overall business objectives. Detailed job scope is as follows:-
- Ensure the high quality of financial information to facilitate the identification of business opportunities, potential risks and eventually to support business decision makin
- Prepare the management reporting, build and maintain financial model for the respective business unit
- Prepare financial performance data, evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations to management related to financial implications of proposed transactions
- Support Pricing simulations initiated from commercial team
- Maintain financial master data
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and management policies
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
What will make you successful?
- Degree holder in Accounting & Finance, or other related disciplines
- Student member of CPA / ACCA or with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences in sizable MNCs
- Preferably with past experiences in FMCG, retail or fast paced industry
- Self-motivated, fast learner and positive to change
- Proficient in MS Office and well versed in EXCEL, good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary via “Quick Apply”.
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
|Address||7/F, Nestle, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Rd, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong|
- Perform analysis on business performance; SAP user
- Prepare management reporting & pricing simulations
- 20 days AL; 5-day work; Medical & life insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best
tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,00 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country
in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success.
We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours