Wong Tai Sin Area Jobs Accounting Clerk / Junior Accountant Position at Brian Cha Motivation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Brian Cha Motivation are looking for candidates for the position of accounting clerk / junior accountant with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary, experienced in and domiciled in Wong Tai Sin Area and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Brian Cha Motivation
|Accounting Clerk / Junior Accountant
|Wong Tai Sin Area
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Message from our CEO (Please watch before apply!)
Click here to watch!
This role shall be responsible for the upkeep of the company’s accurate accounting records, ensuring the management team a clear vision of the company’s financial status.
The ideal candidate shall therefore be very detail oriented, meticulous with high ethics who is ambitious and purpose-driven to cope with the fast growth of our company. This person will be intellectually curious, resourceful and enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
- Perform daily accounting routines such as GL, AR, AP, Balance Sheet, invoices & receipts and month end closing
- Coordinate with external auditor to facilitate for annual return purposes and company taxation reports
- Prepare monthly reports, credit card spending reconcile, record bank account movements
- Be responsible for the company’s payroll aspects
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as per requested
- Experience in full set of accounting may consider as Senior Accounting Clerk
- Provide clear perspective of company’s financial status at all times
- Manage company accounts with 100% accuracy
- Diploma/Degree holder in Accounting/LCCI Intermediate or above
- 3 years or above relevant experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiar with digital platforms
- Excellent communicator and values teamwork
- Self-starter, hunger for success, eager to learn and open to new ideas
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organised with exceptional problem-solving skill with a can-do attitude
Develop your life-long career by joining the BCM team where we impact thousands of business from around the World everyday.
Investing in our team is our priority so we can grow and shine together, so IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A JOB, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
Please send resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
|Wong Tai Sin Area
- Fast movement company
- World Class Platform to Show Off Your Talents
- Infinite career advancement opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“We empower our business partners to stand out from the crowd and thrive in today’s fast paced digital-centric economy”.
Brian Cha Motivation operating as BCM, our vision is to be the World’s most result- based coaching company, where students learn proficiency business skills and become succession entrepreneurs.
We set out to help entrepreneurs to build and expand their businesses by guiding them with the most proficient business coaching.
BCM is expanding aggressively Worldwide, and we are looking for energetic, curious individuals who strive to create an impact in the World to join our team.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week