Causeway Bay Jobs Accounting Associate/senior Associate – Fresh Graduate Are Welcomed To Apply Position at TMF Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounting Associate/Senior Associate - Fresh graduate are welcomed to apply in our company, TMF Hong Kong Limited. For candidates who reside in Causeway Bay and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TMF Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Accounting Associate/senior Associate - Fresh Graduate Are Welcomed To Apply|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
TMF Group in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Associate/Senior Associate to join its Accounting & Reporting Services Team.
- Handle full set of books, draft financial statements and other tailor-made management reports
- Handle payroll and MPF and payment processing
- Liaise with auditors and prepared related schedules as required by auditors
- Secondment and work at client’s offices to carry out the accounting works
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Assist Senior Executives / Executive to implement process improvements and related procedures
- Degree holder in Accounting and related discipline
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Sound knowledge of HKFRS
- Meticulous, well-organized and conscientious with a high level of initiatives at work
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We are offering :
- Base salary with 13th month salary + discretionary bonus
- Professional membership sponsorship
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement (Work from home)
- Life insurance and medical coverage.
- Optical & dental allowance.
- Annual Leave, study and examination leave
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by Puva, recruiter from Malaysia Talent Acquisition Team, through contact number +852 8170 0331.
TMF Hong Kong Limited is an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKIPCA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all information submitted will be destroyed. For further information, please visit our website on ww.tmf-group.com
|Address||TMF Hong Kong Limited / TMF Trust (HK) Limited / TMF International, 31/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
- Professional development opportunities
- Join a supportive and growing team
- Extensive inhouse training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private
clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We know how to unlock access to the world’s most attractive markets swiftly, safely and efficiently. That’s why more than 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100, and almost half the top 300 private equity firms, work with us.
Our unique global delivery model, underpinned by our innovative digital platforms, means we can cover sectors as diverse as capital markets, private equity, real estate, pharmaceuticals, energy and technology, with experts on the ground providing local support.
TMF Group – we make a complex world simple.
At TMF Group, whatever your role, you will be part of a truly diverse, global business. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the opportunity to leverage our global network of firms for your growth and development and collaborate
with colleagues from around the world. We strive to be a ‘People-first’ organisation that ensures employee growth, well-being and work-life balance. TMF Hong Kong has been recognised as a Great Place to Work 2023-24 and theCaring Companycertification by
The Hong Kong Council of Social Service for two consecutive years.To learn more about TMF Group, please visit our website atww.tmf-group.com.
- Industry: General Business Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours