Lai Chi Kok Jobs Accountant Position at Tanitex Industries Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Tanitex Industries Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accountant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Tanitex Industries Ltd
|Lai Chi Kok
|Type of Work
We are a 35-year old apparel company headquartered in HK with offices in China and in Japan. We are currently inviting qualified applicants for the following position:
Job responsibilities include:
– Daily accounting duties
– Prepare cash flow projections, month-end and year-ends final accounts
– General office and administrative affairs
– Form 5 graduate and above
– LCC higher certificate
– Able to handle full set of books independently
– Minimum 5 years working experience
– Familiar with PC knowledge, such as MS Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing
– Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English and Chinese
Our office is located near the Lai Chi Kok MTR station. We offer pleasant working environment, good remuneration, and medical benefits to the right candidate. Please send your résumé and salary expectation by email.
|Lai Chi Kok
- flexible working hours
- medical insurance
- bank holidays
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours