Central & Western Area Jobs Accountant (ref: Stpml1726) Position at Shun Tak Property Management Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accountant (Ref: STPML1726) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Shun Tak Property Management Ltd, for residents of Central & Western Area and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Shun Tak Property Management Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accountant (Ref: STPML1726).
|Company||Shun Tak Property Management Ltd|
|Position||Accountant (ref: Stpml1726)|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for daily accounting operation, management and financial reports
- Handle full set accounts
- Review vouchers and financial reports; Supervise daily accounting operation
- Responsible for month-end closing of subsidairies and prepare consolidation
- Perform analysis for business units
- Prepare budget and forecast;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- Qualified of HKICPA / ACCA;
- 7-8 years’ relevant accounting experience;
- Proficiency in MS applications and computerized accounting system; knowledge in Flex, Hyperion, and Multiable is an advantage;
- Candidate with exposure in property management will be an advantage;
- Previous experience in auditing is preferred but not a must;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to recruit(at)shuntakgroup.com
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used for recruitment purpose and in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed in twelve months from the date of application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
- Month-end closing and consolidation
- Handle full set accounts
- Qualified of HKICPA / ACCA
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shun Tak Property Management Limited is a wholly – owned subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group currently managing a portfolio of over 20 million square feet of residential,
commercial and industrial properties in Hong Kong and Macau. It is also the first Hong Kong property management company accredited with the ISO 9001:200 certification in Macau.
- Industry: Mixed Industry Group
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week