Aberdeen Jobs Accountant (part-time To Permanent) Position at Simpson Marine Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Simpson Marine Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accountant (part-time to permanent) and dedicated to work in part time & permanent which domiciled in Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Simpson Marine Ltd|
|Position||Accountant (part-time To Permanent)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Part Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle full set of accounts and daily accounting functions
- Prepare month-end closing
- Prepare management reports, financial reports, budgets and forecasts
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditors and tax professionals
- Assist in due diligence
- Assist in company secretarial work
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, preferable with CPA qualification
- 5 years accounting and audit working experience
- Preferable with due diligence experience
- Preferable with MYOB and Xero software knowledge
- A good team player with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Can work under pressure and independently
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Working Hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Monday to Friday
Working Location: Office @ Wong Chuk Hang
Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability to HR Department.
(All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.)
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Part-time to Permanent Opportunity
- Attrative reumeration
- Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Simpson Marine was established in 1984 in Hong Kong by Mike Simpson and is focusing on meeting the needs of the developing marine industry including but not
limited to new yacht and superyacht sales, brokerage, yacht charters and yacht management in Asia covering Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The Group is partnering with the world’s leading yacht brands – Sanlorenzo, Bluegame, Fairline Yachts, Beneteau, Lagoon & Aquila Power Catamarans.
We recruit a team that is as friendly to work with as they are yachting professionals and experts in their field, so our customers have the best experience every step of the way.
- Industry: Others