Hung Hom Jobs Accountant Position at OtterBox Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, OtterBox Hong Kong Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Hung Hom and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accountant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||OtterBox Hong Kong Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support the review of the financial Performance of APAC
- Provide financial trends and insights relating to APAC
- Maintenance of Chart of Account to facilitate effective cost analysis and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily accounting operations in A/R, A/P & G/L and bank reconciliation
- Follow up on irregularity on payments, sales invoicing and expenses
- Review various balance sheet accounts detail and ensure these are reconciled monthly
- Review intercompany reconciliation and follow up on discrepancies.
- Review monthly cash flow projections and provide insights to management
- Perform periodic financial statements and management reports timely
- Responsible for month end & year end closing and reporting to manager to review
- Review and analyze balance sheet schedules
- Maintain analysis on Sales adjustments and rebates
- Maintaining and upheld inventory control and valuation policy
- Review financial reports and tax filings of Korea and WFOE
- Review monthly and recurring journal entries and consolidation journals
- Review and enforce policy and procedures
- Assist management and FP&A with budget process
- Other ad hoc assignments or duties as required
- Liaise with auditor on audit matters and corporate tax filings
- Liaise with tax service providers to maintain proper tax filings of Australia (ICT, VAT, PAYG,FBT)
- Prepare General Purpose Financial statements client templates for Australia tax
- Enhance company internal control policies and participate in system enhancement
- Control income and expenditure and liaise with banker and financial service provider
- Support the preparation of management reports, and financial analysis in division and business unit levels
- Assist in standard price & cost function in APAC
- Assist Group Finance team for various finance and compliance projects
- Work closely with other members of the Accounting teams of APAC
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, preferably a qualified Accountant (e.g. HKICPA, AICPA, ACCA, CMA), however, those pursuing a professional accountancy qualification will also be considered
- Knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP will be an advantage but not a must
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good business acumen and attentive to details and accuracy
- Great team player, well-organized, reliable, and self-motivated with strong interpersonal communications skill
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and proficiency in MS Office
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a minority, birth, disability, age, sexual identity or any other characteristic.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Good command of the English and Chinese languages
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Otter Products is a global technology leader that drives growth through innovation.
Our industry leading brand OtterBox, leads the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. We are a global company with more than 900 employees,who
collaborate globally from our offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, and Cork, Ireland to deliver the best, but like our namesake Otter, we work hard and play hard together.
Our mission is simple –
We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do!
OTTERBOXis the #1 selling protective phone case brand in the U.S.A. and increasingly offers an expanded product lineup in theoutdoor gearcategory.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution