Kwai Fong Jobs Accountant Position at eft Payments (Asia) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accountant in our company, eft Payments (Asia) Limited. For candidates who reside in Kwai Fong and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||eft Payments (Asia) Limited|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for month end closing, financial reporting and consolidation for the group
- Prepare reconciliation, breakdown and analysis for the month-end closing
- Supervise subordinate’s work and delegate work efficiently
- Liaise with auditors and other external parties for statutory audit and tax filing matters.
- Support management on ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance related discipline with ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Able to work independently with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for recruitment purpose only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months.
- Month-end closing, financial reporting & analysis
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- 5 days, 14 AL, Medical Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eft Payments (Asia) Limited is a leading e-Payment services provider in Hong Kong. Established in Dec 2013, eftPay provides one-stop electronic payment services including merchant acquiring
services, POS systems integration, technical support, payment gateway services, transaction reporting and settlement reconciliation.
eftPay is currently serving over 15,00 shops across a wide range of industries. Our customer bases include leading companies in the following sectors: electronics and electrical appliances,
cosmetics and skincare, apparels, food and beverage, hotels, theme parks, conveniences stores, and more, and we are still expanding.
Over the past few years, eftPay has achieved outstanding results in a range of events, projects and new product development. eftPay was the designated service provider of numerous significant
Become one of our team. We seek individuals with high potential to help us expand our business and strengthen our operations.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week