Tsing Yi Jobs Accountant Position at ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accountant. For those of you who live in Tsing Yi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support daily data processing and voucher postings
- Perform month-end closing tasks and financial reporting packages
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and analysis for local operation
- Assist in preparation of annual accounts
- Conduct analytical review of the financial data
- Support ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines
- 1 – 2 years working experience in accounting (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Proficient in MS office application
- Self-motivated, proactive in problem-solving and committed to continuous improvement
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Working location: Tsing Yi, Hong Kong
|Address||19/F, ASMPT Limited, Gateway ts, 8 Cheung Fai Rd, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong|
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Degree in Accounting, Finance
- SAP experience is an advantage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASMPT Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries,
as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient
solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing
operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASMPT and its products and services, please visit
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours