Kowloon Bay Jobs Account Clerk/account Officer (5-day Work) Position at King’s Glory Educational Centre Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company King's Glory Educational Centre Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kowloon Bay and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of account clerk/account officer (5-day work) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||King’s Glory Educational Centre Limited|
|Position||Account Clerk/account Officer (5-day Work)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Responsible for daily accounting operation;
- Handle daily accounting work including payment transactions, journal entries, AR, AP and reconciliations of accounts;
- Assist to prepare management reporting on a regular basis;
- Assist in annual audit and perform ad-hoc assignments by the Department manager.
- LCCI Higher level qualification / Diploma in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Knowledge on account system, MS Office application skills and Chinese Word Processing;
- Prior experience with MYOB is an advantage;
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Experienced candidates will be considered as Account Officer;
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English;
- Team player, responsible and able to work independently, good time management and meet deadlines.
- daily accounting operation
- LCCI Higher level / Diploma in Accounting
- Prior experience with MYOB is an advantage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week