Airport Area Jobs [11 Skies] Customer Service Officer (concierge) Position at K11 Concepts Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of [11 SKIES] Customer Service Officer (Concierge) with full time working hours for our company office, K11 Concepts Limited, for residents of Airport Area and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, K11 Concepts Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a [11 SKIES] Customer Service Officer (Concierge).
|Company||K11 Concepts Limited|
|Position||[11 Skies] Customer Service Officer (concierge)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide premium customer services, handle customers’ enquiries & complaints; collect feedback from customers within various spots inside 11 SKIES
- Support the in-mall daily operations including but not limited to promotions and exhibition events, Klub 11 membership program as well as cross selling among the tenants of 11 SKIES
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors
- Minimum 1-year working experience gained in customer service, hospitality, membership, retail brand or property management industry
- Diploma or above, certificate holder in Hospitality Management, Property Management or related discipline preferred
- Customer services oriented with good customer service skills and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin; knowledge of other foreign language is a plus
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office, Excel
- 5 days per week and 9 hours per day; Shift duty is required
- Attractive Incentive
- 12-day annual leave or above
- Attendance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Birthday leave and Family-care leave
- Full-paid maternity leave and paternity leave
- Referral bonus
- Education allowance
- Medical coverage includes out-patient, in-patient, and dental benefits
- On-job training
- Staff discount
- 5-day work week
- Medical, Dental, Birthday Leave, Family Care Leave
- Exposure in new project
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About K11 Group
Founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Adrian Cheng, K11 Group combines art and commerce in commercial and residential real estate, and a growing portfolio of brands across different sectors
in Greater China and around the world. Marking its 10th anniversary, K11 Group announced its most ambitious Museum-Retail development K11 MUSEA in June 2018, situated at the heart of the new $2.6bn Victoria Dockside art and design district developed by parent
company New World Group in Hong Kong, scheduled to fully open in 2019. In addition to its flagship K11 Art Malls, K11 Group also operates K11 ATELIER, a network of office buildings for the next-generation workforce; luxury residences for worldly travellers
K11 ARTUS; open education platform K11 Kulture Academy; the terrarium-inspired transformative retail concept K11 Natural; consulting and market research institution K11 Chinese Millennials Taskforce; and K11 Art Foundation, China’s first not-for-profit to
incubate Chinese artists and curators.
K11 Group is based in Hong Kong and has operations in Greater China, as well as investments in Europe and the US.
Through K11 Group, Cheng’s stated aim is to constantly innovate and “connect China’s cultural ecosystem and its emerging millennials and Generation Z with the world”, creating a new
global identity for Chinese millennials. By 2023 K11 Group will have gained a footprint in nine cities across Greater China.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week