Lantau Island Jobs 迪士尼觀光服務款待組長 – 6-9 個月合約 (ref:1087758br) Position at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Lantau Island and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Position||迪士尼觀光服務款待組長 – 6-9 個月合約 (ref:1087758br)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Have you ever dreamed of joining playtime with Woody and Jessie in Andy’s Backyard or leading Guests to cruise the classic river voyage of adventure? From operating rides and attractions to arranging engagement proposals for Guests, Attractions and Guest Service Cast Members bring the magic of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to life for our Guests.
- Assist Guests planning itineraries, tour booking, priority seating/reservations, and other services to help create a magical experience for our Guests
- Assist manager on duty, monitor daily operations and labor, ensure the location is being managed in the most professional manner
- Make on-the-spot decisions regarding problems of Guests requests and Cast performance.
- Must be comfortable engaging in difficult situations to resolve complex Guest concerns and handle any ad-hoc situations utilizing available resources
- Be a role model to upkeep the positive synergy among the team and act as a mentor to provide guidance and training for junior Cast Members
- Monitor and provide performance feedback to Cast Members through on-going supervising and coaching and recognizing those who goes above and beyond
- Prepare rosters and reports, provide inputs for performance appraisals
- Ensure correct safety practices are being followed. Ensure Cast Members’ compliance on Disney Service Qualities and Service Guidelines
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager on duty
- Customer-facing operations experience in hospitality sector or other relevant industry
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills (English, Cantonese & Mandarin preferred)
- Team spirit, Guest oriented, patient, positive thinking, logical problem-solving mindset with strong safety and Guest service awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and focused on delivering quality Guest experiences and service excellence
- Able to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guests’ privacy
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant industries with 2 years in supervisory level
- Willingness to work at different locations in the Resort area, including outdoor locations
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Able to speak other foreign language(s) would be advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word Processing, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graduated in Hospitality or Tourism Management related courses would be advantage
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company – typically 5 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Assist Guests planning itineraries, tour booking
- At least 5years' experience in relevant industries
- Willingness to work in shifts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class services and unleashes magical experiences for our Guests. To create the Disney magic, we invite
talented and energized professionals to join our team and work in a dynamic business environment. Empowered by the comprehensive training and excellent development opportunities, we strive to offer the best workplace where imagination, creativity and excitement
Join us and let your story begin now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively
for employment purpose only.If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will beretained up to2 yearsand be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential
all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices,
or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,
you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email
- Industry: Others