Lantau Island Jobs 維修中心服務專員 ─ 全職 (ref: 777513br) Position at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Disneyland is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Lantau Island and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of 維修中心服務專員 ─ 全職 (Ref: 777513BR) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: School Certificate
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Position||維修中心服務專員 ─ 全職 (ref: 777513br)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
工作概要:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!職責:
- Handle calls requesting for maintenance support related to facility services and attraction/ride systems
- Coordinate with other departments to take follow-up/repair actions
- Monitor various facilities related systems (AMCS, AFA, OMC, MAXIMO & APEX)
- Data entry for job orders
- Prepare daily report for management review
- F.5 graduate or equivalent
- Related experience in any call center, hotline service, facility management or engineering helpdesk preferably from property management companies
- Good telephone manner and attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and systematically
- Quick learner who is flexible and willing to learn
- Shift duty required
- Literate in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
|Address||Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau Island, Hong Kong|
- Handle calls requesting for maintenance support
- Monitor various facilities related systems
- F.5 graduate or equivalent
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class services and unleashes magical experiences for our Guests. To create the Disney magic, we invite
talented and energized professionals to join our team and work in a dynamic business environment. Empowered by the comprehensive training and excellent development opportunities, we strive to offer the best workplace where imagination, creativity and excitement
Join us and let your story begin now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively
for employment purpose only.If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will beretained up to2 yearsand be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential
all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices,
or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,
you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email
- Industry: Others