Shatin Area Jobs 文員 (編號：clk(scojyw)/02/05/23/jd) Position at Hong Chi Association
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of 文員 (編號：CLK(SCOJYW)/02/05/23/JD). For those of you who live in Shatin Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong Chi Association, and able to under a full time & contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least School Certificate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Chi Association|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
– 具會計及簿記 (level 2) 知識 / 證書優先
– 工作地點: 沙田
- 中五或以上程度，有會計者經驗優先 , 具會計及簿記 (level 2) 知識 / 證書優先
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Chi Association was founded in 1965 and one of the largest non-profit organisations dedicated solely to serving people with intellectual disabilities in Hong Kong. For further information
about the Association, please visit its website at
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance