Lantau Island Jobs 娛樂事務組長 – 6-12個月合約 (ref: 900815br) Position at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Lantau Island and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Position||娛樂事務組長 – 6-12個月合約 (ref: 900815br)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist the daily operations of the Entertainment Programs within the theme park or hotels depending on the assigned role
- Animate a team to ensure high quality of performance according to the performance guidelines
- Train, coach and develop subordinates
- Serve as a communication relay between the management and front line Cast Members
- Handle Guests’ comments and enquiries
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Proven experience in a leadership position, experience in customer service an advantage
- Good sense of creativity
- Good reactivity and ability to face stressful situations
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak Cantonese/English/Putonghua (Non Chinese Speaking candidates are welcome)
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Assist the daily operations of the Entertainment
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Ability to speak Cantonese/English/Putonghua
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class services and unleashes magical experiences for our Guests. To create the Disney magic, we invite
talented and energized professionals to join our team and work in a dynamic business environment. Empowered by the comprehensive training and excellent development opportunities, we strive to offer the best workplace where imagination, creativity and excitement
Join us and let your story begin now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively
for employment purpose only.If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will beretained up to2 yearsand be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential
all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices,
or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,
you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email
- Industry: Others