Others Jobs 地盤文員 Site Clerk Position at Good Mind Engineering Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$20,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Good Mind Engineering Limited|
|Position||地盤文員 Site Clerk|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 20.000|
要求：懂MS excel, word, 中文輸入法, 有責任感 職責 : 負責協助上司處理地盤的文書工作, 包括掃描文件、登記、呈交、盤點物料數量及傳閱文件; 負責處理地盤人力資源及一般行政工作, 包括處理工人出勤記錄等
備注：不用出地盤，必須持有安全卡及工人註冊證，時間穩定，不用加班 有意聯絡黃小姐 whatsapp 61927266
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Mind Engineering Limited ("GMEHK"), a wholly owned subsidiary of GME Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 8188). GMEHK is an established civil works sub-contractor operating solely in Hong Kong and mainly provides underground construction services for
public infrastructure projects.
The Company website is: http://ww.gmehk.com
To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a high caliber candidate to join our team.
- Industry: Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
- Benefits & Others: Double pay