Lantau Island Jobs 前堂服務款待專員 – 全職 (ref: 900788br ) Position at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hong Kong Disneyland is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Lantau Island and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of 前堂服務款待專員 - 全職 (ref: 900788br ) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Position||前堂服務款待專員 - 全職 (ref: 900788br )|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Front Desk Hosts are responsible for greeting Guests, checking them in and out of hotel rooms, and assisting Guests and enhancing their stay by providing information regarding Resort services, activities and surrounding areas as needed.
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out, including phone interaction and face-to-face interaction
- Assist Guests with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Resort to help create a magical experience
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)
- Must have solid guest service mindset when handling all guests’ transactions. Pleasant personality and strong customer focus is a must
- Good communication skills.
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
- Preferably with qualifications in Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management
|Address||Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau Island, Hong Kong|
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests
- Must have solid guest service mindset
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class services and unleashes magical experiences for our Guests. To create the Disney magic, we invite
talented and energized professionals to join our team and work in a dynamic business environment. Empowered by the comprehensive training and excellent development opportunities, we strive to offer the best workplace where imagination, creativity and excitement
Join us and let your story begin now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively
for employment purpose only.If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will beretained up to2 yearsand be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential
all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices,
or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,
you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email
- Industry: Others